Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Saturday 12 May 2012

Malaysia Newest Kit Teaser? 12 May 2012 Super League Fixtures

Last night, I found a few pictures on some Malaysian football fan pages. Let me just share it here, this is some pictures I've found:
Image found from Jersey Store fanpage.

Found at BolaSepak Malaysia fanpage

Lastly, don't forget tonight Super League action with 6 matches that I hope will entertain me, at least. Here is the fixtures:

LionsXII vs Kedah match will be live broadcasted on Astro Arena, while Negeri Sembilan vs Johor FC will be live on RTM 1. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...