Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Drogba Leaving Chelsea After his Contract Expired

Drogba scores a controversial freekick against Malaysia XI. Photo taken from here


I just know the news this morning. Didier Drogba will leave Chelsea after his contract expired. He is one of the influential player in the club. He scores in the Wembley in three different FA Cup final (correct me if I'm wrong). He's been in the club since 8 years ago and, even though I'm not a fan of foreign league, if his name was mentioned, Chelsea will pop up in my mind. And his latest big contribution to the club was definitely winning the UEFA Champions League. See the picture up there? Here is the controversial goal:


This is his exclusive interview:


And this is his message to the fans:


I'll say he is one of Chelsea legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...