Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Sunday 13 May 2012

DFB Pokal (German Cup) Finale: Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich


Image taken from wikipedia


UPDATED! WITH HIGHLIGHTS!



Image taken from here

Last night, I really don't know that there is a German Cup final between Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich. While I was browsing through television guide, I just notice about it. So, I thought if I could stay awake I would watch that game until the end. If I'm feel sleepy, I'll just sleep. However, the game is really entertaining. The match was not even at the tenth minute, and a goal was scored by Shinji Kagawa. Full result:
I notice that Germany celebration is quite classy compared to the usual celebration. Just see the stage, the girls "ornaments" and the analyst commentator also placed at the pitch side! I end this entry with my last tweet last night on how I reflect that match last night. It's a spectacular match.

And here is the highlights. Video is not mine.:


Borussia Dortmund 5 - 2 Bayern Munich by Futbol2101


P/S: Bayern Munich will face Chelsea at the Champions League Final next week. Will they bounce back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...