Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Sunday 17 June 2012

[Video] EURO 2012: Upset in the Group A

Photo taken from here

My favorite team in Group A has been eliminated! At first, I'm completely lost on why Russia didn't qualify to the next stage. Russia's goal difference is way much better than Greece! In their first match, I believe that this will be an easy group in this tournament. But when they draw against Poland, I'm starting to think again. And they sealed their fate in their last match in the group. But still, I think the head-to-head rule is not fair. But that is one man opinion right? Lets just watch the highlights;

Moving on, Republic Czech is always a favorite in my eye in this match. The host nation will face a much better defenders in Republic Czech compared to Russian. Again, I just don't quite sure why they lost 4-1 to Russia in their first group match. Nonetheless, lets just watch the highlights;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...