Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Friday 8 June 2012

Singapore vs Malaysia; Singapore Avoid Loss via Referee

Did you notice that I've been away for quite a while? Actually I'm a little bit busy, or lazy? Not sure but actually I am now preparing for something right now. It's not related to any of my blog. Just personal stuff. But I still update Infinitesane Daily everyday. And right now I'm actually not in the mood to write but I content myself to write it anyway because in a few minutes, EURO 2012 will kick-off! I hope I can write something about that tomorrow. But right now I'm very furious about the friendly game between Singapore and Malaysia.

Malaysia lead 2-0 by Azamuddin Akil, who work really hard tonight and super free kick by Safiq Rahim (he found his touch back). Nearing the end of the game, referee give Singapore a controversial penalty and saved by Khairul Fahmi. Not satisfied by that, referee gives a free kick in the penalty box and Singapore at last get their goal. I feel down, I saw players got demoralized. I just hope they can hold on but in the injury time, Qiu Li score the equalizer goal. Just a note; please don't show your "abs" please? I think I wanna throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...