Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Tuesday 12 June 2012

[Video] EURO 2012: Group D 1st Fixture



Photo taken from UEFA.com

A little late post but here is it; the two matches yesterday for the Group D:

France vs England

Thank goodness, I thought this most-talk-about match will kick-off on 2.45 a.m (Malaysia time). If that's the case, I couldn't watch it. Turns out, the co-host country played a later match. I can say french were playing slow and steady build-up to attack while England played fast-counter type tactic. So, it seems like french controlling the match yesterday but actually they're quite even. Just like Spain vs Italy the day before. And the result was also the same; 1-1. England scores first. Nine minutes later, Samir Nasri scores a stunning equalizer. Second half, not really entertaining for me. Because both team just cancelling the opposition attack. Let's just watch the highlights, shall we?

Ukraine vs Sweden

I didn't watch the game. I was already in my dreamland. But I've watched the highlights. Ukraine making a comeback after trailing with a goal. Basically I could say "it's the battle of two striker-captain"? Correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't watch the game. All the goal was scored by both of their team captain and both of them were a striker. The most influential person on the pitch of each team. Andriy Shevchenko from Ukraine and Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Sweden. So, this is the highlights that I just watched:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...