Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Tuesday 19 June 2012

[Video] EURO 2012: No Surprise in Group C


Don't say any word! You might get into trouble! Photo from uefa.com

No surprise in group C when both former World Cup winner manage to go through the next round despite match fixing controversy for Italy.

Croatia vs Spain

I support Spain. But they love to play passion and possession game. So, I became very impatient in this match thus I switch to another match. I thought they'll go draw. But if that so, Italy will lead the group. Fortunately, last few minutes before the long whistle blown, they manage to score. But I'm curious. Isn't that an obvious offside? I'm not an expert though. So, maybe somebody can help me out here. This is the highlights:

Italy vs Ireland Republic

I feel sorry for the Irish. Their fans I could say one of the most loyal fans in the world. Their team NEVER WON any of their matches in this tournament. And they've lost all of them. Yet, their supporters keep singing, smiling and supporting their players. I respect that. As for the game, I can't say much. It's entertaining. The action was back and forth. Irish also got their chances but they facing the big problem which is how to finish it. Nonetheless, here is the highlights:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...