Don't forget to check out Infinitesane Official Blog here.

Welcome

Welcome to "Between The Post". Where you can found latest story and news from Football/Soccer, Hockey, Futsal or whatever sports that featuring goal post. Mainly about football/soccer and mostly featuring Malaysian League. Still have update from another league but not so much as you can found it in google. Keep reading and support me okay? Full story always after the jump

Search This Blog

Loading

Sunday 5 August 2012

Olympic: Men's Football; What a Coincidence!


I feel pity to this blog because I have not update it for a loooong time. Yeah, I've told you that now I have another commitment, so I can't always update my blogs. Plus, I can't get a decent internet connection there. So, I can't help but not to update my blogs. But I still promise whenever I get opportunity to update, I will update. Many things happen and I missed to make a review of it. For example, Malaysia vs Arsenal, Malaysia vs Manchester City, and many more.

Enough of that, lets just talk about this Olympic in London. I'm not able to watch football games because I don't know, maybe I don't have much time to watch it, or I'm just to ignorant to watch football games in Olympic. But, here is the current result for the latest games of Men's Football:

Click image to enlarge

Did you see what I see? I see coincidence! In the semis, each South American team will face each top two Asian team. Isn't that a great coincidence? Nonetheless, I didn't follow much about this particular event, but I hope Asian will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...